Subaru Impreza 2WD Rally Car
Erika Detota currently races among NASA and Rally America National Championships Performance Rally. She is the first woman to win a United States Rally Championship as driver and is a Keep-A-Breast ambassador spreading information to prevent and detect breast cancer.
Erika’s biggest Accomplishment was winning the Carl Merrill sportsmanship award. The Carl Merrill Sportsmanship Award is granted to a participating team at Prescott Rally in honor of a driver who was lost at the race. It was a touching surprise to receive the award for being the first woman to win the championship as driver. Carl Merrill was an accomplished competitor who embodied the spirit of my sport, he gave back and when Erika was first watching rally from the sidelines she always admired Carl’s Ford Cosworth with purple decals.
“With DBA’s support I am working to accomplish my goals.” – Erika Detota
• Overall Winners: Atlantic Rally Cup 2013 Championship
• 1st Place: 2 wheel drive, Rally West Virginia 2013
• 2nd Place: 2 wheel drive, NY Rally Championship 2012
• 3rd Overall: NJ Motorsport Park Winter RallyCross 2012
• 2nd Place: Rally America Regional Group 2 2011
• 1st Place: 2 wheel drive, United States Rally Championship 2010
• 1st place: Class winner, International Rally New York 2010
• Carl Merrill memorial award for Sportsmanship 2010
• Rookie of the year: New York Rally Championship 2010